Monday, April 15, 2013

Gywenth's New Cookbook!

I have a million cookbooks and really try to resist buying a new one every time I come across one with a pretty cover. Fast forward to me at Target the other night mesmerized by Gwyneth Paltrow's pretty soft pink cookbook, "It's All Good."

I randomly opened her book to a recipe for Old Bay Ranch Dressing. I was drooling and couldn't wait to substitute her vegan mayo for real mayo and dip some thin cut French fries with sea salt in it.

And that is just what I did! Last night my husband made burgers and fries. I whipped up the Old Bay Ranch Dressing, and we lathered it on our burgers and fries. It was pure deliciousness! I know that was not Gwyneth's intent for her healthy lifestyle cookbook, but I did do sit ups while I watched Chopped after dinner. That counts as healthy in my book!

What are your favorite new GP recipes?



No comments:

Post a Comment